1. Provide an annual allowance of a maximum of RMB 1 million for outstanding talent and RMB 500,000 for leading talent during the four-year management period. 2. Provide a comprehensive supporting package of a maximum of RMB 50 million for outstanding talent and RMB 30 million for leading talent. Allocate a direct equity investment of a maximum of RMB 60 million and RMB 40 million for outstanding and leading talent, respectively, from the provincial-level guidance fund. 3. Provide the equity held by the provincial guidance fund as a reward or provide the reward specified by the agreement to outstanding talent who manages to list his or her company on the main board, SME board or scientific innovation board of a domestic stock exchange within five years after the company is found.
Top talent that cannot enjoy enough support with existing policies in Shandong or cannot be introduced quickly into Shandong through existing policies, including academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering or other outstanding talent of the same level as well as leading talent in national-level talent projects or other leading talent of the same level Outstanding talent can be introduced with full-time or flexible employment, whereas leading talent must be introduced with full-time employment. Talent introduced with full-time employment should sign a valid full-time labor (employment) contract that lasts for more than four years, or should found a company as the biggest shareholder with a share of over 30%. Talent introduced with flexible employment should sign a work agreement with an employer in Shandong and work in Shandong for at least two months every year.
Policy Implementation Process
1. The employer should communicate thoroughly and sign an agreement of intention with the talent; submit an application to corresponding provincial-level industry regulator according to management requirements.
2. The provincial-level industry regulator should complete initial review and submit qualified cases to the Talent Work Division of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, which will then review the cases based on the "One Project One Discussion" system.
3. The Talent Work Division of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee Organization Department, Shandong Provincial Department of Finance and corresponding provincial-level industry regulator should conduct investigation and review and publish the result to the public.
The Talent Work Division of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee Organization Department should report approved cases to Shandong Provincial Party Committee and People's Government of Shandong Province for examination.
4. The provincial-level industry regulator should require the employer to sign a contract with the talent and then the People's Government of Shandong Province should publish the result to the public.
Talent Work Division of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee Organization Department